Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 per annum plus commission and excellent benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week including a mixture of days, evenings and weekend shifts
Location: St AlbansClosing date: 23rd August 2019
In a nutshell
Do you love making guests smile every single day knowing you have delivered amazing service? Do you always place the customer at the heart of everything you do? If so this then this could be the role for you because this is no ordinary travel role at Virgin Holidays.
Join us as a Personal Holiday Expert in our new St Albans store and you'll be helping our customers to book once-in-a-lifetime experiences from luxury Caribbean beaches to African Safaris.
Within this role you will be generating sales and making sure you hit and exceed personal targets. This role will also be responsible for maintaining exceptional levels of customer experience, dealing with raised queries and the efficient running of the store in the Managers absence.
Day to day
- You'll know all of our products like the back of your hand, and you’ll suggest ways to upgrade our customers holiday to really fit with their preferences
- You will drive new business through helping out with creative and attention grabbing events and social media campaigns
- Your keep our customer facing merchandise up to date and sales focused to inspire customer enquiries and sales
- Support the Manager with operational performance including rotas, discounting and forward thinking ideas to grow our St Albans business
- Role model sales through service to delivering a high level of Mystery shopper scores and sales
- Ensure completion of customer questionnaires and capture results
- You'll help develop your team to support our business objective to be the Most Loved travel company.
- Your ensure a consistent approach of collecting, analysing and feeding back customer data
- If things don’t go to plan, your investigate and resolve every question straight away
Are you looking for your next career in travel and have high levels of motivation, with the ability to translate this energy to staff? If so keeping reading as were on the look out for an individual who has worked in a target driven sales environment within the travel industry.
Alongside the above your need to deliver industry leading customer experience so having excellent communication skills alongside being empathic, conscientious, positive and an outstanding teammate will all help.
Being one of our Personal Holiday Experts is a busy and challenging role and sometimes you may feel conflicting demands on your time so you will need to be an agile thinker and be confident in making decisions that put our customers first.
If you the love the challenge of flexing between multiple pieces of information in an ever-changing environment and looking to grow your people management skills then why not apply today?The perks
Our pioneering spirit and passion keeps our brand vibrantly alive. That's why we give our people the rewards that they deserve. We have a whole host of benefits in place to help you enjoy life to the full, as well as a world of travel opportunities including up to seven flights a year to a wide range of fabulous Virgin Atlantic global destinations. We also offer a competitive benefits package including pension and private medical schemes, life assurance, child care vouchers and excellent discounts across the Virgin Group of companies. We appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible remote working is available.
Be you - our differences make us stronger
Virgin Atlantic and Virgin holidays are equal opportunities employers and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Our aim is to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society which is why we strive to provide an inclusive environment where individuality is celebrated and we can unleash the potential of our brilliant mix of people.
Click here to follow us on LinkedIn and view our latest company updates and current live vacancies.
To all recruitment agencies: Virgin Atlantic does not accept unsolicited agency CVs. Please do not send unsolicited CVs to our job openings or to Virgin Atlantic employees. Virgin Atlantic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.