Salary: £16,010 per annum (pro-rata for part time hours) plus commission and excellent benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week on a shift basis including evenings and weekends
Closing date: This recruitment is carried out on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out
In a nutshell
Virgin Holidays Retail is a bold idea, with over 90 innovative standalone stores and concessions throughout the UK, we inspire everyone who has the dream of travelling and experiencing the world, to do so with the Virgin flair.As our Personal Holiday Advisor within the Bristol store you won’t just be a sales person, you will be an entrepreneur, marketing superstar and dream weaver. Your enthusiasm and knowledge for all of our products will be infectious and you will tailor each holiday to our customer’s needs. Everything that we do always starts with our customers and we truly believe in going out of our way to delight and surprise
Day to day
Join us in our standalone store and you won’t just be a sales person. You’ll be an entrepreneur, marketing guru and dreamweaver, using your imagination to set the scene for our customers’ perfect holiday.
You'll know all of our products like the back of your hand, and you’ll suggest ways for our customers to upgrade their holiday to really fit with their preferences. You will also drive new business through helping out with attention grabbing events and social media campaigns.
It’s not easy to sum up why we love working for Virgin Holidays. We’re truly passionate about making holidays perfect. We challenge ourselves daily to make things better, which shows by us constantly winning top awards. Our commitment to our people is something that is ingrained within the fabric of our business. We treat our people as the single most important part of Virgin Holidays, as Richard Branson explains…
“This isn’t a company that just talks about putting employees first or glibly claims that our people are our greatest asset. This is a company that simply wouldn’t exist without the energy, the determination, the wit and the wisdom of our people.”
Our ground-breaking spirit and passion keeps our brand vibrantly alive. That's why we give our people the rewards that they deserve. We have a whole host of benefits in place to help you enjoy life to the full alongside our awarded winning training course. There are many benefits that you can expect in return for your dedication and your passion to making our customers feel loved:-
- Want to travel the world? After successfully passing your probation, you will receive a number of free of fare flights to use on the Virgin Atlantic’s network. More than enough to satisfy the wanderlust!
- Envious sales incentive rewards including trips abroad and prizes.
- A first class training programme - 3 weeks are based within our Head office in Crawley giving you a proven foundation to thrive.
- Become a member of our reward scheme- which is a treasure trove of discounts including Virgin Trains, UK festival tickets, Virgin Media, Eurostar and cinema tickets, to name a few.
- Season ticket loan to support you getting to and from work.
- We’re family friendly and want to help with the costs of childcare. We offer a Childcare voucher scheme for our entire employee’s.