Salary: £16,010 per annum plus commission and excellent benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week including a mixture of days, evenings and weekends
Location: Newry - Northern Ireland
Closing date: 7th December 2019
Please submit your application by completing the Monitoring and Application form attached at the bottom to this advert and then email both forms to: email@example.com
You can alternatively post your completed forms to the following address:
Virgin Holidays Recruitment
West SussexRH10 9LX
In a nutshell
Virgin Holidays Retail is a bold idea, with over 50 innovative standalone stores and concessions throughout the UK. We inspire everyone who has the dream of travelling and experiencing the world, to do so with the Virgin flair.
As our Personal Holiday Advisor within our new store in Newry you won’t just be a Sales person, you'll be an entrepreneur, marketing expert and dream weaver. Your knowledge for all of our products will be infectious and you will tailor each holiday to our customer’s interests, requirements and budget. Everything that we do always starts with our customers and we truly believe in going out of our way to delight and surprise. You will help our customers experience their ultimate holiday, You will be creative in achieving your sales targets.Why Virgin Holidays?
It’s not easy to sum up why we love working for Virgin Holidays. We’re truly passionate about making holidays flawless. We challenge ourselves daily to make things better and we are constantly winning top awards. Our commitment to our people is something that is ingrained within the fabric of our business. We treat our people as the single most important part of Virgin Holidays, as Richard Branson explains…
“This isn’t a company that just talks about putting employees first or glibly claims that our people are our greatest asset. This is a company that simply wouldn’t exist without the energy, the determination, the wit and the wisdom of our people.”
Our ground-breaking spirit and passion keeps our brand vibrantly alive. We love to give our people the rewards that they deserve. We have a whole host of benefits in place to help you enjoy life to the full. Do you want to join our Virgin family? There are many benefits that you can expect in return for your dedication and your commitment to making our customers feel loved:-
- Want to travel the world? After successfully passing your probation, you will receive a number of free of fare flights to use on the Virgin Atlantic’s network. More than enough to satisfy the wanderlust!
- Envious sales incentive rewards, including trips abroad and prizes.
- A first class training programme, 3 weeks are based within Virgin Holidays and Atlantic's Head office in Crawley giving you a solid foundation to thrive
- A competitive commission scheme with a starting salary
- Become a member of Virgin Tribe- which is a treasure trove of discounts including Virgin Trains, UK festival tickets, Virgin Media, Eurostar and cinema tickets, to name a few.
- Season ticket loan to get you to and from work.
- We’re family friendly and want to help with the costs of childcare. We offer a Childcare voucher scheme for all of our employee’s.
- An unrivalled place to work with unconventional professionalism, tonnes of friendly faces and a collaborative environment.
The store is open between Monday- Sunday, 9:00am and 8:00pm with the requirement to work 37.5 hours per week on early, late and weekend shifts.
What we're looking for:-
- Tenacious, creative and determined in exceeding your monthly target
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the travel industry with firsthand experience of long haul products
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to really listen and understand what our customer wants
- Self driven and motivation to manage your own time effectively
- You care for our customers and will be driven by their happiness
- Collaborative and adaptable in an ever-changing environment, becoming part of a close-knit team
Our pioneering spirit and passion keeps our brand vibrantly alive. That's why we give our people the rewards that they deserve. We have a whole host of benefits in place to help you enjoy life to the full, as well as a world of travel opportunities including up to seven flights a year to a wide range of fabulous Virgin Atlantic global destinations. We also offer a competitive benefits package including pension and private medical schemes, life assurance, child care vouchers and excellent discounts across the Virgin Group of companies. We appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible remote working is available.
Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Holidays are equal opportunities employers and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Our aim is to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society which is why we strive to provide an inclusive environment where individuality is celebrated and we can unleash the potential of our brilliant mix of people.
Click here to follow us on LinkedIn and view our latest company updates and current live vacancies.
To all recruitment agencies: Virgin Holidays does not accept unsolicited agency CVs. Please do not send unsolicited CVs to our job openings or to Virgin Holidays employees. Virgin Holidays is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.