Salary: £16,010 per annum plus excellent benefits (salary will pro - rata down to 15hours per week)
Hours: 15 hours per week including a mixture of days, evenings and weekend shifts
Closing date: 20th August 2019
In a nutshell
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic and high-energy standalone store in Leeds. You will be part of our front line staff offering an excellent level of customer service that leaves everyone of our customers that visits this store feeling inspired.
Our Concierges engage with our customers to understand their needs quickly and expertly whilst maintaining excellent customer experience to help drive our Net Promotor Score (NPS) and impact sales through delivery of the service proposition
Day to day
- You will meet all our customers upon arrival and identify their needs within initial interactions
- Be responsible for the end to end customer experience
- Match individual customer needs to the right holiday Advisor
- Handle the customer booking process
- Ensure customers have access to in store service proposition whilst waiting for an appointment or Advisor has become available
- You will bring to life the magic of our holiday to our customers via our brochures, videos and personal knowledge
- You will work with the Manager to ensure our customer service and sales targets are met
- Maximise margin of store through add on sales
- Take care of queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Highlight any service issues which impact the customer experience to the Store Manager
- You will use your own creativity and data insights to make recommendations for how these service issues can be resolved
To be a success in this role you will shows a genuine enthusiasm and real passion for providing a high standard of service. We are looking for someone with a flexible attitude to their work, who is passionate in meeting customer demands with a "can do" attitude. You will need to have an interest in our customers and be happy to take personal responsibility whilst they wait to see to be seen.
Experience with dealing directly with customers, either face to face or over the phone would be advantageous. This role requires an excellent communicator with excellent influencing and negotiation skills. Expectations are high, but will make sure you have the happiness of working for an iconic brand in a rare and invigorating setting.
So do you pride yourself on your social skills? Can you organise your time effectively? Do you love prioritise tasks to ensure all situations are dealt with effectively, if so why not apply today? The perks
We recognise the value you add to our dynamic company. That's why we give our people the rewards that they deserve. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy life to the full, including up to seven flights a year to a wide range of fabulous Virgin Atlantic destinations. Of course you can also take advantage of discounts on our amazing Virgin Holidays hotels. We also offer a competitive benefits package including pension and private medical schemes and life assurance. You can even self select whats important to you through our benefits portal. We appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible remote working is available.
Be Yourself - Our Differences make us stronger
Virgin Atlantic and Virgin holidays are committed equal opportunities employers and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy and maternity. Diversity brings strength which is why we strive to provide an inclusive environment where individuality is celebrated and we can unleash the potential of our forward-thinking mix of people.
Click here to follow us on LinkedIn and view our latest company updates and current live vacancies.
To all recruitment agencies: Virgin Holidays does not accept unsolicited agency CVs.