Leadership isn’t always easy but it is tremendously rewarding. Especially in a company such as Virgin Holidays that believes our people are central to our success, and make us, quite literally, who we are.
We are passionate about our customers and loved for our innovative spirit, our incredible service and the way we make people feel. We’re a lean organisation made up of several teams and departments that thrive in a hardworking, collaborative and open culture.
Wherever you think you might fit into Virgin Holidays, each leadership role requires some common qualities and characteristics.
We look for people who:
- Are passionate about providing exceptional levels of customer service.
- Thrive on the success of others and actively look for opportunities to help people succeed.
- Get involved in the business, make an effort to connect with others and work collaboratively.
- Are comfortable with true accountability. You’re keen to hear others’ views but you’re ultimately decisive with the ability to cut through complex issues.
- Can handle fast pace in an ever changing environment.
- Have sound commercial insight, application and judgement.
- Are able to balance demands that often compete with each other.