Salary: Circa £50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Mon - Fri
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
In a nutshell
Do you thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment? Can you coach and inspire a high performing team to provide insight into performance and Commercial opportunities through complex analysis?
If so, keep reading...
Within this role you will be accountable for delivery of Commercial analysis and inputs for our revenue & passenger projections for Virgin Holidays budget and forecasting process.
In conjunction with our Finance team your develop and build the company budgets for revenue and passengers, engaging with senior leadership across the organisation to ensure a high quality, stretching but achievable budget is developed and signed off.
You and your team will also be responsible for high level Commercial analysis to determine revenue opportunities in the business and support the Revenue Management team in optimization and pricing strategy.
Day to day
- Model commercial numbers on various long and short term company initiatives to settle overall return
- Actively look for ongoing Commercial opportunities within Revenue Management function to drive additional benefits to both Virgin holidays and Virgin Atlantic
- Provide valuable insight to the Revenue Management team for short term trading benefits and long term strategic goals
- Lead our commercial team to run weekly and monthly forecasting / dashboards / data insight
- Provide inputs and analysis from the Commercial function to create and deliver Virgin Holidays revenue & margin budget
- Create annual budget materials for presentation to senior leadership
- Provide data for the mid-year update/re-forecast of key budgets
- Highlight opportunities and risk on budget projections and share with Senior management and trading function
- Set clear performance expectations for your team to ensure accountabilities, feedback and departmental goals are delivered in line with objectives
- Develop and motivate team to perform to their best to enable the on-time production of high quality outputs
Can you role model our Values? We are looking for a genuine, authentic, red on the inside, commercially astute, fun and engaging people leader. It's a long list, but we know there is talent out there.
- Strong critical thinking over key matters that affect our long term business needs
- Experience in forecasting revenue and understanding of macro-economic drivers of Consumer demand and how they specifically impact Virgin Holidays
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- You'll be confident and happy to deliver courageous conversations.
- Validated ability to deal with difficult and challenging business issues.
- Your have evidence of strong planning and organisational skills - ready to flex when those curve balls hit
- Good with numbers and an expert on excel? You'll need strong analytical skills for this role
- You will also have validated experience in People Management
If you have a passion for communicating complex Revenue & Statistical Concepts in plain language and are ready to step up for a new challenge we would love to see your application.The perks
We recognise the value you add to our dynamic company. That's why we give our people the rewards that they deserve. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy life to the full, including up to seven flights a year to a wide range of fabulous Virgin Atlantic destinations. Of course you can also take advantage of discounts on our amazing Virgin Holidays hotels. We also offer a competitive benefits package including pension and private medical schemes and life assurance. You can even self select whats important to you through our benefits portal. We appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible remote working is available.