Location: You'll benefit from our hybrid working, with a mix of home working and working in our Swansea office.
Start Date: Various start dates commencing from January 2022
Salary: £18,050 rising after probation, plus shift allowance, plus amazing benefits including 7 return flights each year.
Shifts: We are recruiting for both Sales & Service Advisors on day and night shifts: Monday – Sunday between 7am-11pm and 7pm - 7am
Please talk to us at your application stage if a particular shift pattern would work better for you. We can't promise to give you exactly what you want, but we are happy to explore what's possible for the role.
We will be holding Assessment Centres week commencing the 17th January 2022.
In a nutshell
At Virgin Atlantic, we’re just as passionate as we’ve always been about becoming the most loved travel company and our Customer Service team are at heart of this.
Last year was an uncertain year, for us, for everyone. One thing we know for sure – last year has shown that when we combine our brand with the power of amazing people, we make something truly magical.
Virgin Atlantic is still proudly flying, creating the same fabulous flight experience we’re famous for, and we’re busily laying the foundations for a profitable future. We know that the right people are key to creating success, we’re delighted to be advertising for some brilliant new team members to join us and help us achieve our vision.Day to Day
Some of the key responsibilities for our Customer Service Advisors are:
• Taking inbound calls from new and existing customers, booking flights, assisting in any queries, and engaging with our frequent flying members.
• Offering our customers irresistible, effortless, and memorable experiences, providing advice and guidance to help them find the right product that suits their needs.
• Ensuring high levels of attention to detail and providing accurate information, to minimise the need for the customer to contact us again.
• Maximising revenue at every opportunity, by listening to customers and their needs.
• Working towards monthly sales, productivity, and customer satisfaction targets.
• Attending and contributing to team meetings and briefings. Sharing and receiving best practice with colleagues.
• Proactively ensuring that your individual coaching objectives are met and that your skill levels are constantly developed.
Be yourself - Our differences make us stronger
Would you love to be on the journey with us, welcoming our customer’s back to the skies, booking their trips of a lifetime, and delivering the amazing experiences that we are known for?
You may have experience in a call centre or you may have customer service experience in another role such as a retail assistant, sales advisor or store assistant. Either way you'll have a passion for customer service.
To be successful in this Customer Service Advisor role you will need to have:
• Significant experience in Customer Service or previous Sales experience
• A sufficient and safe environment when working from home
• Self-motivation, with the ability to confidently work independently
• Confidence with technology – we will train you in the systems we use, but sound experience in navigating a laptop and the internet is essential.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do our colleagues. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds. At Virgin Atlantic, we believe everyone can take on the world - no matter your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities, or religious beliefs. We celebrate difference, and everything that makes our colleagues unique, by upholding an inclusive environment in which we can all thrive. So that everyone at Virgin Atlantic can be themselves and know they belong.
To make your journey with us accessible, and individual to you, we encourage you to let us know if you’d like a little extra help with your application, or if you have any individual requirements at any stage along your recruitment journey. We are here to support you, so please reach out to our team, (Recruitment@fly.virgin.com) feeling confident that we’ve got your individual considerations covered.
You'll be assessed against our values for a selection of your interview process, learn more about them here: Our Values